Monday, September 10, 2012

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

We had our suspicions - well, mostly strong impressions, promptings and gut feelings - but we were anxiously awaiting the final verdict of the official 20-week ultrasound. Turns out, we were RIGHT! We are finally having a GIRL! Our boys are so excited. We call her things like Rosie, Lula, Sally and other silly names, but so far we have no name for her. 

She has been full of surprises from the get-go, and we are really looking forward to her arrival. I know it will be here before we know it. I have been terrible about documenting the progress of this pregnancy - so much has been going on in our family! But here are a few Instagrams of the growing bump.

19 Weeks...

20 Weeks...

22 Weeks.

I am feeling those 2nd Trimester Superpowers kicking in now, and we are going gung-ho on our house projects, getting it ready to sell (more on that later). Lots of changes and happenings in the next few months!

No comments: