My firstborns turned 5 this week! I remember my 5th birthday so well. It is a milestone birthday, to be sure. I remember feeling like a big kid when I turned five. I think the boys feel the same. They have learned so much in this past year and they are really looking forward to starting Kindergarten in the fall. They have been excited about turning 5 since they turned four! We had a little Q&A session to mark the occasion, that I have decided to do each year on their birthday and keep on file.
A Conversation with HENRY
my favorite food is: pasta
my favorite sport to play: football
the best show on tv: sonic
the coolest person on earth: emma
my favorite thing to learn about in school: planets
the thing I do the most awesomely: write my ABC's, sing
if I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: oak city
my favorite color is: brown
when I grow up, I want to be a: baseball player
my current favorite song is: moves like jagger
the book I love right now is: harry potter
the movie I love right now is: mickey mouse
three words that describe me are: smart, funny, imaginative
when I was little, I used to: play however I want
my favorite season of the year is: fall
the snack I like the best is: fruit snacks
one food I really dislike is: pepper
my best friends are: braddock and jack
if I had one wish, it would be: to have a lollipop
my best memory is: outing to planetarium and temple square with braddock and emma
this makes me happy: food
this makes me sad: jack being mean (sadly, it happens)
A Conversation with JACK
my favorite food is: spaghetti & meatballs
my favorite sport to play: soccer
the best show on tv: curious george
the coolest person on earth: daddy
my favorite thing to learn about in school: easter eggs
the thing I do the most awesomely: cartwheel, handstand, color
if I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: Ream’s
my favorite color is: dark blue kind of light blue
when I grow up, I want to be an: astronaut
my current favorite song is: grampa’s songs
the book I love right now is: harry potter and the sorcerer’s stone
the movie I love right now is: Indiana Jones
three words that describe me are: smart, confident, happy
when I was little, I used to: play with toys
my favorite season of the year is: winter
the snack I like the best is: fruit snacks
one food I really dislike is: meat
my best friends are: henry, braddock and emma
if I had one wish, it would be: to have a cat
my best memory is: learning to ride a bike without training wheels
this makes me happy: cake
this makes me sad: mean people
The only answers I influenced/translated were the 3 words that describe them. The rest is all them! These answers made me laugh and were also a little insightful. I have two very different boys (three if you count Grant). We are so happy to be in a forever family with them. Happy Birthday Henry & Jack!
No comments:
Post a Comment