I have decided to show a little more commitment to my blog. As you may have noticed, I have redesigned it a little (I could use some professional help in that department at some point). Now that we have added Baby G, I can't focus solely on the twins anymore, so I am focusing on my perspective as a lone girl in a house full of boys.
In anticipation of Thanksgiving, I've decided to express gratitude for something simple every day of this month. It should help ensure an update at least daily, and get me in the spirit of the holidays as well.
Today, I am grateful for four seasons. I took this picture up by Sundance early in October. The leaves were just starting to change. Yesterday - Halloween - was slightly chilly but still warm enough to go Trick-or-Treating without a jacket. This morning we woke up to snow, and just like that, a new season has arrived. I have grown to love that about where we live. Just when you think you can't take the heat one more day, Autumn comes. And when you can't handle one more ounce of snow, Spring blooms. I'm sure it's a metaphor for something, but today I am just going to be happy for the change.
1 comment:
Oh my, I love your new blog design, especially your title! Will you help me? I have been trying and trying to come up with a new title for my blog that isn't so boring. I also think you look great in that picture by yourself. And I love your idea about gratitude posts. I'll be excited to read them every day!
Post a Comment