I agree!!! That picture is amazing and adorable and a million other things!!! It's so great to have pictures like these:) Plus it helps that you have the cutest kids ever!!! Next to mine of course.lol.
Okay I am lovin those pictures of the boys in their costumes. Grant looks so big I hardly recognize him. They grow up so fast. Halloween is fun because of the kids. You are all looking so great. Love ya. Mara
3 comments:
I agree!!! That picture is amazing and adorable and a million other things!!! It's so great to have pictures like these:) Plus it helps that you have the cutest kids ever!!! Next to mine of course.lol.
Sooooooo cute! Oh, Halloween makes me want to have kids:)
PICS-O-ANDREA
Okay I am lovin those pictures of the boys in their costumes. Grant looks so big I hardly recognize him. They grow up so fast. Halloween is fun because of the kids. You are all looking so great. Love ya. Mara
Post a Comment