Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby Grant

Grant Richard Holmes
Born February 25th at 5:47p.m.
7lbs. 6oz, 19-1/2 inches

His proud parents...

...and his intrigued brothers (with their loving grandparents).
He nurses like a pro, sleeps like an angel and we've only heard him cry twice.
We are completely in love with him.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! He's beautiful!!!! I love the name!!!

three pinkies said...

Great name, it fits right in with his brothers.

Anjanette said...

Yeah! He's here!!! What a doll. I love the picture of the boys looking at their baby brother. Congrats to them on their promotion to big bro. Grant is a lucky boy.

Riki Lee said...

Woohoo! He sure is a cutie, and I love his name! Great job!

Ria said...

He is so cute! Way to go mama!

Sadie said...

Congrats! He is so sweet and adorable!

Heather Evans said...

Nothing is sweeter than rocking heaven in your arms! What a miracle. Love you!!