Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day Two

Less swelling, more cuteness.


When they visited today, Jack and Henry took turns holding Grant for a few minutes. Jack had accidentally poked himself in the eye as I was handing him the baby and had to force a smile for the picture. Sad or not, his face is still so precious.
This is our first official family picture together. Henry loves holding Grant, and seems to be a little more enthusiastic about him being here than Jack. But Henry is a baby-lover through and through.
I am officially and blissfully outnumbered. I could not be surrounded by more respectful and good-natured boys than these ones. I am one lucky wife and mother. And we are all feeling incredibly blessed.

6 comments:

grandmasmith said...

I'm so happy to have all the pictures! It really helps when you can't be there in person! Love to all!

Delee said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I have been following your pregnancy on your blog. I'm only a few weeks behind you and seeing these pictures makes me so excited for a new baby. All of your boys are so very handsome!

The Allans said...

Congrats Jenna, you have a beautiful family.

Jennie said...

Congratulations to all! He sure looks like a sweetie. I love the name you chose. Hope you are feeling well.

Natalie said...

Jenna! I forgot that you have been on my permissions for my blog list. As I was editing it today I saw you and got so excited because my mom told me you had your baby.
Congratulations, he is beautiful. Your whole family is beautiful. Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Can I have him? You can have him back in like a month or two when he loses his new baby smell.