Friday, January 14, 2011

My Birthday Is Coming Up...

...and I can't help wishing for a few things that would make me a lot more comfortable and my life a little easier in the last few weeks of pregnancy, and the first few weeks of post-baby.

I just want a pair of pants that I can wear all day without discomfort or pain. I wake up every morning and wish I had a pair of yoga pants to lounge in. And they would be great to wear home from the hospital.
Nursing Pajamas from the Gap.
I love the grape color of these pajamas, and I figure I'll probably be living in them for the first two months after the baby gets here, making them worth every cent. I've been considering buying them for so long, I'm just waiting for the perfect sale. And the bummer is they aren't sold in stores, just online. I hate that.

Diaper Bag/Tote in Teal from Etsy.
I realize this bag looks huge, but I'll be carrying around a lot of stuff in it. I love its design, and I am in love with how organized it is inside! It makes me giddy, there's a place for everything. The more pockets, the better. Plus, teal is pretty.

Diaper Clutch from Etsy.
Still eyeballing these cute diaper clutches on Etsy. And this one would look so cute in a teal diaper bag. I have really thought this through. Bare Minerals Natural Lipgloss in Cassis.
I love the buttery texture of Bare Minerals Lipgloss, it's not sticky like a lot of other glosses I've tried, and it lasts longer on my lips. I love this color, Cassis. It's a good neutral shade and not too shimmery. Perfection. And it has nothing to do with the baby or being pregnant - it's an indulgence just for me.


2 comments:

Anne said...

I love all of these things, and think you should get every last one for your birthday.

Also, I love how you are basically one of the only people I know that uses "its" and "it's" correctly.

Sarah Robbins said...

That's a great birthday list!

Do you do eBates? That would make your Gap pjs a little cheaper because you could get 2% cash back. . . Here's the link if you want to check them out. I use them whenever I purchase something online.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=LDhXIvHhMM128ayOasZ3YQ%3D%3D


I LOVE the diaper bag. We got a diaper bag for free to review and it seemed so big until I started putting stuff inside it. Babies need a lot of junk! Plus, that one is so stylish!