Our family has been nominated to win an FREE family photo session with Natalie Park Photography (Thanks, Bethany!). The last time we had professional pictures taken, Jack and Henry were 7 months old. They have changed significantly since then, and I think we're about due for some more updated pictures. I have considered scheduling it several times, but I think winning this contest would be the best and only way for me to JUST DO IT!
(Our last family portrait, one of my favorites)Please help us win by visiting the Natalie Park Photography blog and voting in the poll on the right-hand side of the blog. I would be extremely appreciative!
You can vote until next Thursday, the winner will be announced next Friday.
P.S. Natalie Park did my sister, Bethany's, family pictures last fall, and they were fabulous. Check out the proofs HERE.

4 comments:
i voted for you! took me a while to find it.. i read over the post like twice and didnt see the column in the right hand side of the screen where the poll was (duh)... anyway... i hope you win!!! my brother went and shot natalie's recent funeral in hawaii. : ( i saw some of the pictures already and it seems like it was . . . a moving experience. my brother wrote only a small blip about going here: http://canlasphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/documenting-life.html
Jenna,
I voted so I hope you get picked. Your boys sure are growing. How is the potty training going? I hope you and your family are doing well. Your noys are adorable!
I voted too - hope you win! AND I'm glad I found your blog, you guys are so cute! :D
Awww, but the old ones are so cute, I say keep em! LOL... ok ok ok I will vote, but i could be persuaded to vote sooner if you make me some of those yummy cookies again! LOL jk I miss you!
Post a Comment