Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mr. Fix-It

Jack loves to be involved in helping us fix anything: fixing cars, fixing fences, fixing sprinklers, even fixing dinner. He is always right there and ready to help. A while back, Phil gave him this little baby screwdriver, and he has recently revived interest in it. Last week, he was unscrewing all the hinges in our newly-installed interior doors. The screws were getting lost in the carpet and I was losing my mind! My mom suggested Phil put some screws in a 2x4 and let him go at it...

...well leave it to Phil to go above and beyond. After dinking around in the garage for a few minutes, he came upstairs with this nifty contraption:

The look on Jack's face says it all. This board has kept his attention all week. It's a fabulous invention, and perfect for our little Mr. Fix-It.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That's a GREAT idea!

Riki Lee said...

So fabulous!

Devin and Chelsey said...

that is SOOO cute! Learning young can do no harm! He looks so happy doing it too!

DK said...

Jenna your boys are seriously so cute! I have both twin nephews and twin nieces and I tell you I adore twins! They are so fun to have around and see the different personalities etc.... ~Deena Kimball