These pictures were taken during my Birthday Lunch at California Pizza Kitchen.
I told them each to smile for the camera.
Henry likes to smile with his mouth WIDE open. It kills me, I love it!
Recent Jack-isms:
On our way to gymnastics, "I don't wanna go to gymnastics! I can do somersaults at home!"
Another frequent phrase out of his mouth: "I can do it all by myself!" Ouch, this phrase is coming back to haunt me. It was a favorite of mine when I was his age, so much so that I had (and still have) a book called "I Can Do It By Myself". Very fitting.
Recent Henry-isms:
I came in to get him after a nap, and I was wearing a t-shirt with a number on the chest and stripes on the sleeves. His reaction: "You gotta go to a football game, mom?" I fell on the floor laughing!
Henry is Little Mister Contrary. Anything we tell him to do, he responds in a whiney voice with, "I don't wanna (fill in the blank)." Coincidentally, I was given a book when I was a little girl called "Little Miss Contrary". That was also very fitting at the time.
I'm sensing a pattern here....
2 comments:
I'm just loving these boys!!....and so is Bryce. He asks for them EVERY day now!! When I say we were leaving he says "see Jack and Henry?" It's the cutest. We definitely need to get together...maybe next week when it's not so crazy with things going on. Anyway, don't you love the things kids say?!?!
Can't wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment