Saturday, February 13, 2010

Danger Zone

Last week the boys were playing quietly in their room.
Then Henry started crying and ran out of the room in haste.
And this is what I found when I went to scope things out.
How does an almost-3-year-old boy even make this happen?
He has another almost-3-year-old accomplice, that's how.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Cherylyn said...

I can't tell you how many times we've had things like that happen in our house. We love our boys!

Anjanette said...

WHOA!!! Scary.

Christopher said...

That happened to Kaden while trying to climb up our shelves. Scary ours is now bolted to the wall!

Chad~Nicole said...

After hearing a scary story about how a group of triplets got into trouble I made sure all of our bookcases were bolted to the wall. I love your use of the word "accomplice."

The Frosts said...

So scary and forgive my scary story but it's such a crazy coincidence and I'd been thinking about it lately...but I had a really good friend growing up who had a twin who died when they were two from a dresser falling over on him...so sad...I'm going to go bolt mine to the wall today!

Devin and Chelsey said...

ohh no, that's too funny! I keep hearing that Twins are the best thing ever though!

Ja said...

NUTS!!! my dad screwed all of our furniture to the wall using these:

http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/%28yd2pyj3lf2ez03aibmkfxbye%29/LargeImage.aspx?SKU=998021990&Image=998021990_102707_ks.jpg&height=121

BossyMommy said...

Yeah, Jenna, Scott would always anchor dressers and things to the wall. It was kind of a pain, but gave me lots of peace of mind that the kids wouldn't be pulling things down on top of themselves. Knowing your boys...might not be such a bad idea!