Monday, October 19, 2009

More Pumpkins

Our ward playgroup headed to a Pumpkin Patch last Friday. During this pre-Halloween season you can never visit too many Pumpkin Patches, right? This was a lot of fun for the boys. They certainly discovered their freedom and independence at this Patch, for some reason. I lost Jack twice for the longest I've ever lost him. I was in a bit of a panic, but then he would randomly show up and then run off again. I am glad we all found each other in the end and that the boys had so much fun.
There was a large playground that the boys really enjoyed together. Jack even climbed the rock climbing wall all by himself.

Giant pumpkins that fascinated the boys.


These rabbits - and all the other animals there - were a huge hit! Henry could have spent the entire day trying to feed rabbits, chickens and goats.


Jack was happy to find something smaller than him that he could harass. In this case, the Jack-O-Lantern ghost was the victim.


Henry lounged inside a huge pumpkin while Jack ran around tirelessly.

Thanks to those who arranged this outing. It was a lot of fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

three pinkies said...

Which pumpkin patch has been your favorite so far? I've been thinking about taking Eliza to one next week, but maybe it will be too cold.