Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In Vitro Fertilization

(Pregnant at 35 weeks with the little twins. I am so thankful for both of them.)
I was recently interviewed by a Communications student from BYU about my experience with In Vitro Fertilization. She is doing a story based on an article printed in the New York Times. If you live in Utah and are interested in our story, you can watch KBYU (Channel 11) on Wednesday, October 21st at 12:00pm for the full story. She was also able to interview one of my Fertility Specialists, so I am especially excited to see what he had to say. The article was a bit controversial, so her intent was to get a local point of view from a family who experienced IVF first-hand. I am slightly nervous and self-conscious about this interview being shown on television, but I thought there might be some of you out there who would be interested in watching!

8 comments:

Miranda Townsend said...

I'll be recording! And that is one HUGE belly!!! I guess that's what happens when you have twins!

Anjanette said...

I am interested & wonder if I can actually get it. I think we have KBYU. Hmm.

Cherylyn said...

On the Daily News?

The Farrers said...

I didn't see this post until after the fact, but was able to watch online - how fun! I couldn't agree more that this knowledge and ability is a priceless blessing for so many families. I'm glad that you were able to represent our side so well!

Heather Evans said...

Glad you were able to participate and give your views. I hate when people tell me all about IVF yet they have never experienced it first hand. I personally and you know first hand what a miracle it is to have that kind of science and when used appropriately what a blessing it can be. I really wish I could see the interview. Is there a way we can view it?

three pinkies said...

I saw you and thought you did great!

Jyl said...

I MISSED IT! do you have a copy? I wanna see....
ps. I cant thank you enough for the delicious meal you made me the other night... You are such an amazing friend, I dont deserve you! Thank you...from the bottom of my heart! I love your FACE!

Nicole Schaub said...

Is it online somewhere? I'd love to see it!
-Nicole