Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Enjoying the Outdoors

For someone who really loves winter (don't ask why, I have no idea), I am enjoying and soaking up every moment of sunshine and warmer weather we've had here in the past two weeks. First of all, the boys are happy out there for the duration of the day. Secondly, we have a hammock that I can lay in for the duration of the day while the boys play all around me. It's a lovely combination.

Last week, the City was cutting down and trimming trees in our neighborhood. The boys were amazed by the chainsaws and wood chippers. So I made them lunch on paper plates and let them eat outside so they wouldn't miss out on any action! It was our first day in the sun, still a little chilly though. This week has been much warmer and we've spent most of our time outdoors. Wow, these boys are climbers! Something tells me I am going to be kept on my toes this summer!



Check out more February pictures HERE.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

So jealous. It's 11 degrees here right now even with sunshine. :/

I seem to remember being jealous of you last year around this time too...

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

oh man, my little auntie heart is bursting with love for those boys and my arms are aching to hug and love them. come on, may. . .

three pinkies said...

I really like the hammock idea! I bet the boys loved their picnic!!

Tiffany said...

TOO cute! I think its funny how much they love to be outside. Even if it is still chilly...yeah look out summer!