
Women At The Well
Tuesday, March 10th at 7:00pm
I first heard the music from this inspired program almost 10 years ago. I have since been given the privilege to perform in it four times and organize it twice. Select members of my ward, including myself, will be performing this next Tuesday for our Enrichment Night. If you have not yet had the chance to see it in person, I invite you to come! Between the authentic costuming, decorative scenery and the rich musical talent, I promise it will be an evening you will never forget.
This is a summary of the program:
Women At The Well "draws upon the realization that women were the catalysts to many of the New Testament's most spiritually poignant moments. A woman touches His garment, a woman hearkens to His invitation at a well, a woman washes His feet with her hair, a woman discovers His empty tomb. Written for women and performed by women, Women At The Well will stir your very soul."
If you would like to attend, please contact me either by leaving a comment or emailing me at jennaholmes41@gmail.com. I will give you the directions to our ward building.
You may preview the music HERE. My personal favorites are "Day of Tears," "He Came For Me," and "Greater Love," but who am I kidding, all the songs are fantastic!
5 comments:
Oh I love Women at the Well! Our ward in Arizona did it and it was amazing! I'm going to have to see if I can work it to come. The music is just SO great! Oh...and I have TOTALLY spaced emailing you back! Don't think I'm a loser! I would love to get together with you guys and now that I see a glimpse of sunshine and spring ahead you KNOW I'm comin over to let Bryce run free!
Jenna,
I want to come! It sounds so wonderful! I wish your Mom and I could just zip right on up there! Good luck, I know it will be awesome, because you are involved with it!
Love you,
Auntie Donna
Jenna, Good luck!!! I love Women at the Well. I was in it once about twelve years ago. Em and I sang "If Thou Had Been Here". My favorite songs from there are "Greater Love" and "He Had Come". SOOOOO pretty. I'm sure it will be amazing. I wish I could see it.
Jenna- it sounds wonderful!! Wish I could be there!! You are so talented!!
I wish I could come- you have such a great voice. Good luck! I love that soundtrack!
Post a Comment