These boys of mine are ALL BOY. They love tools, cars, trains, planes, football, baseball, animals, guns, the list goes on and on. When Phil is home, they gravitate to him and find fascination with anything he is doing. I learned a long time ago that I just can't compete with the bond between a father and his sons. But that doesn't mean I don't have some influence over them. These pictures are all the proof I need of that statement.
In Henry's defense, he'll wear anyone's shoes, as long as they are left out and within his reach. And Jack, well he has always loved chapstick in any variety. It is like clockwork that he reaches into Auntie Lyssa's bag as soon as she gets here and finds her lip gloss. I think we'd all be really confused if that didn't happen when she came.
2 comments:
Those look like blackmail pictures for their teenage years!!
Funny kids! :)
So cute! Ryder does that too. He loves wearing my shoes all around the house, and now he has started to say, "Look, I'm mom." Or he'll wear Maddey's and say, "Look, I'm Maddey." The joys of boys!
Post a Comment