Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Rough Bunch

I picked up my nephew, Braddock, today so the boys could have an afternoon to play together. It has been a long while since my kids and Bethany's kids have had time to play with each other. I really miss her and her kids when I don't get to see them as often as I want.

Anyway, it has been a chilly afternoon, but I sent the boys to play in the backyard inspite of the weather. They stuck together like white on rice, I tell ya - following each other all over the yard, copying each other, throwing leaves, eating suckers, laughing a lot and even doing stunts with the large yoga ball (I wish I had better video of that). These are some pictures that I captured of the Rat Pack. Braddock is only six months older than the twins, so I'm sure we have some exciting times ahead of us with the three of these wiseguys.



A bunch of future heartbreakers if you ask me.

7 comments:

Jennie said...

What a handsome group! How fun to have your nephew so close. They should all grow up to be great buddies.

Anjanette said...

oh man. those boys are going to be trouble!

mom holmes said...

I predict big trouble in your future! And I am sure you don't have to wait until they are teenagers! I predict it will hit about 7-8. Good Luck!!! Remember, the gram spoils them, so when you need a break, send them over!

BossyMommy said...

Oh man those are cute pictures. The last one is priceless. Troublemakers, for sure.

Natalie said...

Ahhh....love boys!! Those are a good looking bunch for sure!

Natalie said...

Ahhh....love boys!! Those are a good looking bunch for sure!

The Epps Fam said...

Okay, I just put the last picture as my desktop background. Killer CUTE! Thanks for watching him. He loves those boys.