Happy Anniversary Week, Honey!

Apologies for the somewhat graphic image above, but I have always loved this picture because it sums up perfectly how passionately and completely I love Phil. It's our anniversary week, we've been married five years, and I love him so, so much.
Honey, I want to thank you for being the greatest husband and dearest friend a girl could ask for. You have lived up to every expectation I ever hoped for in a husband. I am so thankful to have been led to someone who understands me better than I understand myself.
We are simply perfect for each other.

Plus, you're a hottie.
We have a tradition of going away for our anniversary each year, and this year is no different. I have been counting down the days until we leave and I've been absolutely giddy over it! I always appreciate any time I have to spend with my man. I'm the luckiest girl alive. I am excited for all the years and eternities we have ahead of us!
4 comments:
You guys are a great couple. Happy Anniversary! Have a great getaway!
I, personally, would like my own passionate kissing picture like that. Waddayasay Brybaby? ( :
We have a kissy picture like that, too, and it's my FAVORITE! I think every couple should have one. :)
hooray for you in our family! love you guys!
Post a Comment