Jack and Henry can NOT get enough of this video. Every time I come near the computer, they bombard me and say "Ball!" over and over until I put this video on. The boys dance, giggle and watch so attentively, it's hilarious! The tune is totally groovy, and this was one of my favorite skits from the vintage Sesame Street. Give a shout out if you remember watching it, too !
12 comments:
Oh man, I LOVED this one when I was little. "Ladybug Picnic" is another 1-12 classic that I STILL sing. :)
Hahaha, that took me back. I really liked the old Sesame Street video about the guy on the glass that traveled around the kitchen by going through countertops and stuff.
I recently made a video a la Sesame Street using the Ma Nah Ma Nah song. You should check it out.
http://seanandmeganmurphy.blogspot.com
This is a classic. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane.
Totally one of my all time favorites. I loved Ladybug picnic too! Funny.
And Young Frankenstein is not lame. Only fitting that you should enjoy one of my classic Alyssa traditions with her. Hey, I mean, she is YOUR sister.
I totally remember this clip! I loved (& will again when I have kids) Sesame Street. The great thing about this video is that it gives you 2:43 to get something done...like go to the bathroom in peace.
I love that video!!! It is my alltime favorite seasame street catoon and I had completely forgotten about it. Thanks for posting it!
Jaron
GREAT clip!
Uh...YEAH I totally remember this song... Where the heck did you find that?! Do they still play it on Sesame Street? So awesome.
I was Positive that I had seen this growing up because I knew every single innuendo of the tune. But watching it I realized I had never actually WATCHED it, only listened to it whole I did "mom stuff"! Kind of like the movies I listened to on our trips and the other movies I listened to 100 times at home doing the "mom stuff". Like Winnie the Pooh...Raggedy Ann and Andy...The Phantom Tollbooth...(I basically have these movies memorized! But am not actually sure what is really happening on them!
I love watching those old ones! Isn't it great to see your own kids loving it, too? :)
It feels like so long since we've been in touch. How've you been?
i have never seen it!
i bet your boys would love baby einstein videos!
I love that song too! It's classic! I'm so glad that you introduced the boys to that. I hope you are enjoying yourself in Arizona! Love you!
Post a Comment