Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bling Bling Halloween


Last weekend, I had my nieces over for some good wholesome fun, as usual. Auntie Lyssa joined us on Saturday and we decorated pumpkins Martha Stewart Style, at least we tried. Either way, they turned out cute and we had a lot of fun!



5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I think I keep forgetting to hit publish when I try to leave comments on your blog.

Anyway, I saw Martha do that with a fake skull and bones last year, and I've really been wanting to try it out, but I'm too afraid of the glitter mess. I'm such a whimp. The pumpkins look awesome though!

Anjanette said...

they are SOOOOO cute!

MARIE said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE THEM!

jet said...

I'm in love with the *bling bling* pumpkins! Impressive!

Michelle Bebe said...

they turned out great!

i bet you are LOVIN' having your little neices and nephews so close!