The crazy aunties (my two sisters and I) got together today with all the kids and attempted to entertain the visiting nieces. We mostly ended up making ourselves laugh harder than we have in a while, and we made Hallie take all the pictures for us. We would have gone on all night were it not for the screaming, dirty children that needed our attention. Darn. Those kids really cramp our style!
I don't think you can ever have too much fun on a trampoline.



6 comments:
Ok, my girls REALLY are not going to want to come home to me. Stop having fun now, I mean it!!! And I don't know what you were talking about...Hallie did a great job on those pics. CONSIDERING YOU WERE MID-AIR WHEN SHE TOOK THEM! Good job, Hal. Mommy taught you well.
Umm...p.s. WHAT in the heck are my children WEARING????? And why are they wearing it on the world wide web???
LOL, sisters are the best! You guys sure know how to have a good time.
What fun aunties!! Pretty sure you each just got a place on so you think you can dance with the best straight legs and pointed toes even! I am impressed! :)
So fun to have your sisters so close!! And by the way nice moves. I dont think my body moves like that anymore...very impressed!!
That's funny right there! haha you guys crack me up!
Post a Comment