Thursday, June 12, 2008

Invasion!!

Our home has been invaded by two adorable little blonde chicks! My nieces flew in from Arizona to stay with our family for a week or two, and let me say the boys LOVE having more cousins around to play with, and being the self-proclaimed Favorite Auntie that I am, I am making sure their visit is packed with fun activities and that they are exhausted every night when they go to bed.


Yesterday, we visited Temple Square, ate at the Lion House, saw the Joseph Smith movie, checked out movies and books at the library, picked strawberries then dipped them in chocolate and watched old home movies. I wore them out!

Today we went to the Fun-A-Rama carnival at Art City Days with my good friends Sheyla and Amy, and their kiddos, where there were blow-up toys galore, a magic show, tattoos, a train ride, and snowcones. We all had a ton of fun, even the boys!

3 comments:

three pinkies said...

You are an amazing aunt! I would have loved to have had an aunt like you when I was growing up. It kind of makes me feel bad for my nieces and nephew that I'm a major dud! Oh yah, and I feel bad for my kids too!!

BossyMommy said...

Yes, Pinkies, I feel bad for my kids, too (they're the nieces spoken of). The poor things get to spend 10 days with their awesome aunties, then they have to come home to ME!!!! Also, Jenna, the part about the strawberries reads like you dipped THE GIRLS in chocolate. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Michelle Bebe said...

how fun! those girlies are getting so grown up! just think of all the toe nails you get to paint! fun fun fun!