Monday, April 21, 2008

Lately

Lately I've been...

  • Too busy to blog, which is why no one has heard from me in the past week on here (Sorry, Spencer)

  • Taking walks with the boys in this lovely sunny weather

  • Working in the yard with Phil: Saturday we prepped the garden, pulled a lot of weeds, tilled and Phil made a nice flagstone path through the flower garden. Then we BBQ'd, mmmm...

  • Cleaning my house in prep for the Modbe Party - wow, what an ordeal.

  • On a date with Phil to see 21 (excellent, by the way, I loved it)

  • Eating frequently at Gloria's Little Italy in Provo. Ok, so I've been there three times in less than three weeks. I have not been disappointed yet - definitely the most authentic Italian food I've had outside of Italy. Delicious!

  • Cooking fun foods: I made The Pioneer Woman's Apple Dumplings and oh man, they were awesome! I love cooking, and I love The Pioneer Woman. Next to try on my list? Penne a la Betsy.

  • Hanging out with these little punks and cleaning up their messes (they really love pulling everything out of my kitchen drawers - who needs toys?).

Where's everyone else been...?

8 comments:

BossyMommy said...

I admire you and all your cooking adventures. I wish I enjoyed it but I just plain don't. The boys get cuter every time you take their picture! I was going to respond to your "where's everyone else been" question on my blog, but I realized I haven't been anywhere interesting.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i've been at home waiting for more pics of your boys! i miss you guys so much.

Michelle Bebe said...

your kitchen looks like mine! LOVELY isn't it???

The Tate's said...

I bet they love those walks outside!! My boys cant get enough of the outdoors theses days!!

Delee said...

I love the updates of your boys. They're getting so grown up! I love the video bar!

Megan said...

JENNA!!! I am so sad that I didn't get to go to your party... I can't wait to get the in person update on how it all went. About the cherry blossom pictures on my blog... I found it online... I didn't have a camera when I was at UW, but for Christmas Spencer got me this huge poster of the Quad in bloom... I just need to get it framed and I will put it on my blog... It will go in my cubicle at work!! Hope you are doing great and can't wait to see your face!! I guess maybe I should have emailed because this post is long!!!

The Epps Fam said...

You got rammed by a goat?! Sorry....am I not supposed to laugh because I can't stop laughing. I keep thinking of the Shirley Temple movie, "Heidi". Ha ha! I wish I was there to see that happen. Sorry, but I do.

The Epps Fam said...

You got rammed by a goat?! Sorry....am I not supposed to laugh because I can't stop laughing. I keep thinking of the Shirley Temple movie, "Heidi". Ha ha! I wish I was there to see that happen. Sorry, but I do.