Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Having A Party

I went to a Modbe open house the other night on a quest to find a swimsuit. I've been looking for a good one for a while, and last summer I went to every store in the mall that carried swimsuits and didn't find a single one that fit right, looked good, etc. I am happy to report that my search for a swimsuit has come to an end. The Modbe Swim '08 line is AWESOME, to say the least. The suits are all modest tankinis. Here are the five styles (each style comes in 3 or 4 different colors or patterns):

The Ruffle Wrap
The Diagonal
The Halter

The Lace Up

The Bandeau

So because I'm so happy with my find, I'm going to have a party! Come one, come all, the more the merrier! We'll have some food and some visiting. All sizes and styles of swimsuits will be available to try on here at my house. I hope everyone can be as happy with their swimsuit find as me! Here's the information:

Tuesday, April 22nd

6:30-8:30pm

At my house

(if you don't know where that is, leave a comment and I'll email the info to you)

I will be sending out invitations and I have catalogs available if you are interested in checking them out. I don't want there to be a lot of pressure to buy, I just want to spread the word in case you're in the market for a swimsuit this season!

Check out other colors, styles and products HERE.

7 comments:

BossyMommy said...

I don't see the "Cover up my big fat cottage cheese thighs" style. I'll check the website. The swimpantsuit is highly underrated, I think.

three pinkies said...

Ooo-laa-laa..... I wish I had been able to do this before I went to Hawaii. I am a big "cover-up my thighs person" myself and prefer the swimming Capris. haha
Really cute skirts, I'll try to make it down.

Megan said...

I am so glad that you found something! That is such a hard thing to find!! They all look so cute!

Anonymous said...

So...which one did you get?

Anjanette said...

Oh man. I love my modbe suit from last year (or was it two years ago). I'm certainly due for a new one! Wish I were going to be around for your party. I'd love to try them on before blindly buying one online.

I think I'll go for the halter.
I have big boobs (can I write that?).

Sadie said...

Actually that sounds completely awesome. I have been looking for THE swimsuit for ages... I've never owned one that I really like.
Count me in! (email directions please)

Nuestra Familia said...

those suits are so cute, which one did you pick? I just got one but is not that cute, but I just needed one, my old ones are big from pregnancies (not pretty). Happy late birthday to your boys they are so grown up and cute!