Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I HAVE to own this movie...

...like, as soon as possible.

Last week I was craving a good chick flick, you know, the oldie but goodie kind. While in Oak City this past weekend I was introduced to the newest version of Jane Eyre. And my life will never be the same. I'd say I cried more throughout its four hour duration than I have in the past six months combined. And to me, that's a great movie. Needless to say, my craving was satisfied and now I can't sleep until the DVD is resting peacefully on my DVD shelf.

Wow.

And a big thank you to Megan for introducing me to this fabulous film.

5 comments:

Chris, Amy, and Millie said...

Side note: we are now at christopherandamy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love that movie too! It's the best version ever! You guys never told me you were going to watch that movie!

MARIE said...

OH MY! I have never seen it. I wish I could've been there to join in the tear fest. I suppose I shall put that on 'my list'.

Anonymous said...

SO GOOD HUH? I love movies and especially good long ones. Read the book too! I have a lot of time haha you can tell. By the way your blog is so cute and your boys are getting so big! Cute! Cute!

three pinkies said...

I'm assuming the DVD is already on it's way... or did you buy it locally?
I was just thinking about re-reading that from my book of the combined Bronte sister's novels. I always love watching the movies, I'll have to find it on a night Mike is out of town!! :)