Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fun Finds

I've had a few recent finds that are delightfully exciting to me. Some have come by recommendation, others I've just seen and fallen in love with. I thought I'd share them with you, in case you're in the market for one of them yourself.


The Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair
This was a great find for us: $50 at Target or Babies-R-Us. It was recommended by Marie, whose recommendations I regard very highly. It wipes clean, the tray is dishwasher safe and can be removed with just one hand! Plus, it converts to a booster seat when the boys get a little bigger. I say you get a lot for such a great price.


The Food Chopper

This can be purchased through the Pampered Chef or at Target. Either way, it gets the job done. I am mostly in love with it for the fact that it chops onions for me. I hate chopping onions and have even been guilty of omitting them from the recipe altogether just to avoid the dirty work that comes with them. You can chop with one hand and not have a big mess to clean up, plus the entire thing is dishwasher safe.



InStep Safari Double Jogging Stroller with front swivel wheel



This is a must for me and my boys. With the weather getting warmer, this will be an excellent way for us to get outdoors and get some exercise! The swivel wheel is awesome because you don't have to pick up the front of the stroller to turn. This was $150 with FREE shipping on Amazon. There are three other color options and it comes with a one-year warranty. Awesome.



Merona Printed Pocket Skirt
Love it, people! Found it at Target for $20. I needed something cute for this weekend's wedding extravaganza. It is very durable material (not at all flimsy), and it is sassy. A-line, two pockets with black buttons on the front. And there's so much you can do with it. Megan thinks it would look great with a pair of red heels. Very sassy indeed.

And perhaps the best find of all....

The Man of My Dreams

(sorry, this item is no longer on the market)

But look what he gave me!

Possibly the two cutest boys you ever saw in your whole life.

Life's pretty good in our neck of the woods.

March Pictures

10 comments:

Delee said...

Thanks for the great tips! I miss having your closet to steal from. Oh, the good ole days! You look great and your family is too cute.

Julie Butler said...

I love reading your blog. There is always something new and different unlike mine that doesn't ever sway to far from the normal postings. I cannot believe how big the boys are getting. The picture of you and Phil is super cute.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

thanks for makin those cute boys!

Chad~Nicole said...

I definetly vote for red heels with that skirt.

Chelsea said...

Super fun post! I hate chopping onions too so I buy the dehydrated kind! Your boys are the cutest!

Michelle McClure said...

i love my high chair too! i love that when nash was little i could recline the chair so that he didn't have to sit up to eat his rice cereal!

and the chopper, is a cook's best friend! i love to chop chicken for chicken salad sandwiches!

Kimberly said...

Hey Jenna! I just wanted to tell you how happy reading your blog makes me! I don't even know you that well, but everytime I read your blog you have something positive to say and just reading what you write makes me in a better mood! You obviously have such a strong spirit surrounding you! You truly inspire me.. so THANKS! Your boys are adorable!!!

a harper girl said...

I totally agree with you on the high chair,the easy to clean part really helps out. Also, I'm gonna have to stop by Target and get that skirt...too cute!

BossyMommy said...

Love that picture of you and Phil. I'd say you both married very well.

Mary C. said...

The high chair is so cool. How perfect is that for a grandma to have around! I love your blog! Those little guys are the cutest!!! (Aunt Mary/Bill)