My three boys have been busy bees as of late. Jack and Henry are amazing us all the time with how quickly they pick up on new tricks. They are both humming with all kinds of surprises. And Phil has a surprise of his own (read on)...
Over the weekend we all went to Los Hermanos for Jim's birthday. Henry sat next to me in his high chair and I was able to snap this picture. Is it just me or is he starting to look a little more grown up? Maybe it's the button-up shirt and the simulated hairline. Either way, he's a cutie and we just love him. He has busted out the most new tricks in recent weeks. He has learned to pull himself up on anything and his climbing skills are looking promising. He maneuvers around very creatively, stands up with his back against the couch or chairs, and walks along all the furniture. He also says "Dada" over and over again and does this high-pitched scream when he gets excited or just wants to be heard.
Oh, and he's also mastered crawling! Hooray! He can get around with the best of them. With both him and Jack crawling around everywhere, I am ready to pull my hair out! They sure can get into mischief. (Look at Jack's face in this picture - SO crafty).
Speaking of, here's a little mischief maker. He is FAST. Phil kicks him all the time because Jack will get right under his feet without him knowing it. He likes to stand at the top of the stairs and rattle the gate. Yesterday he pulled our ficus tree down twice, once on top of Henry's head. He also stuck his hand in the bowl of large conversation hearts I had sitting out and had about six in his hand that he was trying to shove in his mouth before I snatched them away. He is a quick and tricky little boy. It's mostly entertaining.
He's also successfully grown two teeth, which until this morning had not done any damage to anyone. He biffed it on the coffee table today and bit through that little skin thing that connects his lip to his gums. There was blood and crying, but once I gave him an ice cube, he seemed to do just fine. I'm sure there will be much more of that to come.
Here's my #1 boy with his latest kill - a cow elk, or at least one of its legs. This was his most recent hunting opp. Talk about skills, this guy's good! I'm proud of him. He puts so much time and effort into finding exactly what he wants. He's a very diligent hunter. And a good lookin' one at that!
He's also done a little job hunting lately and landed himself a position at AdvancedMD in Draper (surprise!). We are very excited for this new opportunity, and we both feel really good about the change. He will be their Network Engineer starting the end of the month. Congrats to you, honey! I love you tons!

10 comments:
wow crawling and pulling themselves up??? i am supposed to live vicariously through you and your twinners!!! they are supposed to be babies still!!! awww they are A-dorable. nice elk phil. bryan would be grade-a jealous. : ) (oh and jenna, please splain "M.F.E.O."...my favorite???? something?)
Yay for Phil! And yay for mischievous boys (which I guess would also be Phil)!!
Oh definitely. We're an all around mischievous family :)
i miss those boys and you and phil too. i'm so glad phil got that job! i can't wait to hear how it goes!
Wow. congrats about the new job. We are so happy for him! Those little boys get cuter & cuter in every photo op.
Perhaps it is the button up shirt that is making Henry older...but perhaps it's just his amazing skills mastered lately! I can't even imagine 2 little crawlers under my feet. Poor Jack and his injury. And congrats on the new job Phil. My granny and granny granny live in Draper! Shout out to Utah!!
That first picture of Henry... he is giving suck a distinct, familiar look. It reminds of me Rick. They're growing up really fast.
Jenna, It is always fun when the kiddos start moving but then you realize how easy it was when they were not mobile. Your husband and mine should get together to go hunting. Daniel sounds like he is as avid a hunter as your hubby. Love ya, Kerri
Cute little crawlers!!! They are going to be walking before you know it! And congrats to Phil for the new job! Does that mean you guys have to move?
And I have always been curious, where in the world does the name "Little Twin Hummers" come from? Can I get a posting explaining that one please? =)
Yipee, Henry's crawling! I've been sort of absent from the computer the past week or so, so I just found this news out from Dad a couple days ago. I'm glad he can get around now so he can at least try to avoid trees falling toward his head that his brother pulls over. What tricky little guys. I love these little mischief-makers. :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment