Saturday, January 19, 2008

Handsome Henry

Henry received his first haircut two nights ago. He had some funky long hairs on the lower back part of his head that drove us all crazy, to the point of finally busting out the clippers and going to town on his tiny head. Ok, so Phil did the dirty work, but he gave Henry a cell phone to play with and he was good to go! He really was a good sport about it and now he is an even more handsome little devil.

This morning Henry was playing so contently on the floor with his toys, then I look down at him and I see this:

He fell asleep right in the middle of everything. I was a little surprised, to be honest. Since he's learned to crawl and climb, I have the hardest time getting him to go down for a nap because he doesn't want to stop venturing. I usually have to go back into his room four or five times and lay him back down in his crib when I put him down for a nap. I guess the past two weeks of crawling all over the place finally caught up to him.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anjanette said...

I still can't believe your boys are crawling all over the place...really it's no wonder he's such a tired boy.

Kelsey said...

That picture is hilarious! I wish Chloe would crash out when she gets tired, but she just gets extra whiny.

The Tate's said...

How cute his first haircut. Jeffry from his first haircut to his most recent hair cut has hated it. That is so great he did good! Love the last picture of him crashed out. I too wish that would happen in my house. Have a great week you guys!!

Natalie said...

Cute! Wes loves cellphones too. Probably because they see US with them all the time! :)

the sheldons said...

I think you should let them grow a mullet. Business in the front, party in the back.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

man i love him!

Chelsea said...

Cute cut!! And what a cute sleepy time pic!

Julie Butler said...

The boys are so cute. I am so jealous of the snow you all get. I guess I am jealous of the seasons in general you see. I hope all is well with you and your family and congrats to Phil on his new job.