Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Latest Obsessions

My sister tagged me to report Seven Interesting Things about myself, but I just did Six Interesting Things about myself, so instead I am going to steal an idea from Marie and share the things I am currently interested in. I loved it on her blog. Hopefully my list is equally intriguing!

Currently...

My favorite indulgence: an afternoon nap. Whether it be 10 minutes or a full 2 hours during the boys' nap, I am always rejuvenated after a little snooze.

My favorite guilty pleasure: Devil's Food Cake cookies. I have eaten way too many of them in the past 72 hours.

Hoping for: a BIG tax return. Two babies in one year, come on! That's got to bring in some kind of money.

My favorite songs: "Lazy Eye" by Silversup Pickups, "Everything's Magic" by Angels & Airwaves, "Hold You" by OMD

Getting used to: my new cell phone, the LG Chocolate in Blue Mint. Love it so far!

Currently behind on: the boys' journals, scrapbook and visiting teaching (haven't done it yet this month).

Current redesign project: the living room.

Currently OCD about: my routine, which involves working out 4-5 times per week, waking up early, going to bed late and getting a lot done in between. I love it, but it's probably why I need a nap every day!

Currently a regular viewer of: any HGTV show. I am wanting new ideas for decorating and remodeling our home, either for now or in the future.

Currently Reading:

Currently planning and preparing for: my sister, Bethany's, baby shower to welcome baby Emmalee. It's going to be all pinks and browns and I'm really excited for it!

Currently anxious for my trip to ITALY! More details to follow...

9 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

whaaaat? when are you going to italy?

Anonymous said...

Italy!! Are you freaking kidding me!! I was just looking at air fares. Thinking of using the tax return on it. Don't know if we will be able to do it this year. Last year we go lucky and got round trip tickets for $650 from SLC. Good luck on finding some deals. If you need some ideas or websites for great deals, let me know. You know where to find me.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

ps. i forgot to tell you that i got your message with you singing "my girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time." i'm so glad you heard it first hand and it was a great pick me up for the day. :)

Anjanette said...

Fun post.

Interested in the song that Mel is referring to. You should youtube it....

Anonymous said...

I too am addicted to devils food cake and HGTV right now. How 'bout that! And I'm jealous of your afternoon naps. Luckyyyy!

Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued.

Michelle Bebe said...

gotta say. you are famous down here in my fam. they all know you as the girl with twins who does more than any of us with or without kids!

one day i will be like jenna.

can't wait to hear about italy!

Sadie said...

Italy??!! Awesome!! So excited for you!! And how do you find the time to work out? You are a toothpick without working out! What's your secret? ;)

The Tate's said...

How exciting to be going to Italy...Luck girl! Love the new phone too. One day I will get rid of my old school phone and gave a cute one like that.