I rediscovered a heavenly treat last night: chocolate milk. To be completely honest, my brother Jared put the idea in my head yesterday when he was excited about how great the MTC chocolate milk was supposed to taste, based on what his friends told him. So I found a bottle of chocolate syrup I had bought not too long ago to make jamoca milkshakes and decided to make me and hubby a glass of chocolate milk. Delicious! Made me feel like a little kid again. It's really the perfect treat - no baking, no cooking, no prep time. And if you use 1% milk it's not that high in fat.So go make yourself a glass. You know it looks good.
Still not convinced? Click here to read "Chocolate Milk: The New Sports Drink?"
8 comments:
Yessssss! I knew it! I knew it had to be good for you! Betcha didn't know I have me a cup o' skim chocolate milk every night. It's my favorite comfort food. Instead of eating a big meal for dinner, I have some whole grain toast and chocolate milk--every night. Luuuuv it.
thanks for the inspiration! it's been so long since i've had any.
MMmm... I do love a glass of chocolate milk. But it has to be Nesquick. It's my dad's fault. ;) And of course, pink milk, (strawberry) is a standard here too!
now you know why i gained over 50 lbs with nash!!! i have to use REAL Hershey's Syrup and the milk has to be BROWN. Dark brown, to make it EXTRA de-lish.
: ) welcome to the "fat" side.
I'm with "Sadie". Nesquick is so good! We get all the flavors. Carter calls it bunny milk. Yummy!
Hey...I drink chocolate milk almost every day (you think I'm kidding. I'm not). After school I make nachos & a cold glass of chocolate milk. I'm all about the Nesquik too.
Thanks a lot Jenna. Your post somehow shoved its way into my unconscious. After reading it, I levitated upstairs and unknowingly plucked out the milk and the Hersheys syrup from the fridge, and somehow managed to blend them together, all the while not knowing what I am doing. After I had that first delicious drink, I can't stop making it. I'm going to have to make an emergency run to WalMart to pick up some more milk and chocolate syrup.
I also LOVE chocolate milk....actually any milk...It is so yummy. Thanks for the posting about it. The world needs to know :)
Post a Comment