Monday, January 7, 2008

Abominable Snowmen

This weekend was very snowy indeed. We had a winter storm warning in effect from 12am Saturday until 6pm Sunday. It was great! Phil's friends flew in last week from Washington to go skiing, so Phil joined them Saturday morning and left me and the boys at home. Well, it started snowing the minute he left and it just kept coming for 3 straight hours. At about noon, our power went out. It's amazing all the things you can't do without electricity. The heater stopped working and the temperature in our house plummeted. So I packed up the boys and we headed up to Phil's parents' house (that's usually our plan of action in situations like this). The best part was that I got to bundle the boys up in their new snowsuits they got from Gramma Pam for Christmas! I was surprised how mobile Jack was even in his puffy state.
The funniest part was the boys' reactions to each other.
They would just look at each other and laugh.

Glad they have a sense of humor. They'll need it when they look back at these pictures!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

They are so cute in their marshmellow man outfits. I love the smiles!

The Epps Fam said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. It totally does NOT surprise me that Jack still maanages to stay pretty active in that thing. He is ALWAYS on the go. I love it! I can't wait to see them tomorrow!!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i wish i could've seen that in real life! they are hilarious!

BossyMommy said...

I love it!!!! Hallie got a big laugh out of it, too. Great pictures!!! Still think my fave is the one you sent me with Jack's big red bow.

Adam and Samantha said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! They are so cute in those outfits, it just makes you want to squish 'em =)

oscar said...

These snowsuits are so cute I had to show all my coworkers. They decided the boys look like the Michalin Tire guy and I think they look like marshmallows. WE all agree they look adorable.

Daniel and Kerri said...

Don't they look as snug as ;itt;e bugs. Those are quite the snow suits. It sounds like you had a fun holiday. Yoou have such a cute family and you look so happy. Hope all is well and I love your theme for 2008. I have to admit, I don't like chocolate milk but you go girl. Love ya, kerri