I just have to express my gratitude for the wonderful sisters that I have and love. I do not know what I would do without them! And I hope I never have to move far away (or further away) from them or I would be a loner, for sure!
Bethany is my youngest sister. Braddock (who we now call B-Rock) just turned one and baby Emmalee is due in February. Bethany just brought me the Christmas Classics Movie Collection because she accidentally ordered an extra one. I was so excited that she thought of me and how pathetic I am about watching Christmas movies over and over! She and Jim always look out for me and I appreciate their kindness so much. Plus I love when Bethany comes to my house, I love hanging out with her, and especially talking to her on the phone. We talk several times a day, each time as if we haven't talked in ages. We're dorks, but we're dorks that have fun together!
Alyssa is just younger than me. We have grown up together and been through thick and thin side by side. When she was first born I would pinch her a lot when my mom wasn't looking, but we are really close now. She calls me up and asks me if I need to go somewhere so she can watch the boys, which I really appreciate. I am especially grateful today that she could watch the munchkins while I went to the temple. I am very grateful for her and how selfless and compassionate she is. Whoever marries her is a lucky guy, and he better know it, too!
Jacey is our older and wiser sister. Really, we all look up to her and are in awe of her mothering skills, creativity and strength. And you want to know the reason my blog is decked out for Christmas already? You can blame/thank her entirely. She got us hooked on Christmas before we could even think for ourselves, and I'm sure she's the reason I believed in Santa until I was twelve. She's not as close by as Beth and Alyssa are, but thanks to the wonderful world of blogging and email and the occasional phone call, we are all very close-knit.
I guess I'm just a little nostalgic during the holiday season, and I'm way excited to go home for Thanksgiving and have a little reunion with all of us girls together!

And I can't leave out these sisters - if it weren't for the lack of childhood memories together, I would be as close to these girls as I am my own flesh and blood. I love all of you so much! Hooray for SISTERS!


17 comments:
What a sweet post! Sisters really are the greatest. Thanks for the tribute! It's so nice to have sisters that can be nuts together and always have a fun time! Yea!! Arizona's gonna be so much fun!
Love ya, sis!
great post! we all love you too! but i cannot for the life of me figure out where that pic of me, hill, and mary was taken. can't wait to see you for the giving time holiday!
Yeah, Arizona is so much fun...you all should move here, please please plase!! (See how YOU like it). Anyway, J, thanks for the post. It's nice to be loved. Ditto back atchya. loveyameanit.
How neat to have two great (and beautiful) groups of sisters. Sisters are the best!!
Jenna that was such a nice post! I have always been grateful for my sisters but it's meant so much more lately to have you all. Thanks for the post. Can't wait for AZ!!!!!
Hey! You used my paper! It looks so good! Love the header, too. Sweet.
A-dorable blog. A-dorable post. You and your sisters have such a great bond. I think it comes from having such a strong mother. : )
What a cute post Jenna! Sisters are amazing!! I am glad you have so many.
Cute new header. I can't get over your Christmas addiction!
Hey Jenna, this is Amber Harper (Ashcroft). I am in desperate need of you creativity for my blog. Your background is so cute and Bethany said you might could help me with my boring blog.? What do I need to do to make it cute?
Love this post! I have 3 sisters and completley agree "Thank Heaven for Sisters"! Love the Christmas background it is so cute!
Thank Heaven fo Bruthas! Eh? Chhh I dont need you anyways....
You're so blessed to have such awesome sisters. I only have one!
Yes, hooray for sisters! I don't know what I would do without mine. It makes me want to have another baby girl just so Madison has a sister. However, that is not quite enough motivation. BTW- Your blog is super festive. I love it!
Loved the post! Sisters truly are the best things in the world along with babies! :)
WOW! You are all so pretty!!
I am making your taco's for dinner tonight but with steak. I hope they turn out! :) It's for sure a thank heaven for Jenna day!
Love this post. Thanks, sis. We sure love you, too, and think of you as our own flesh and blood, too. And I love the pic of us, and, like Mel, can't figure out where in the world it was taken and why we're all crammed together. I love it, though. Love you, sis!
Post a Comment