Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween from Jack & Henry!



16 comments:

Alyssa said...

thanks again for the little get-together tonight and for help with the blog, once again. And give those little boys lots of love from their Auntie Lyssa - I miss them already!

Anjanette said...

I love love love that you are already spreading the Christmas cheer. I've been working on my Christmas play list off & on for a few weeks now. PS. Totally love the Christmas trees!

Chelsea said...

4 things:
1. I sent your invite to the right address hopefully this time!
2.Christmas already?! Love it though!
3.Love the boys hunting gear!
4. Bogle Bulldog shirts! :)

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i love your boys! and it took me at least 5 minutes to stop laughing about me being 'a woman after your own heart'! you know you're the only woman whose heart i want.

The Epps Fam said...

I love that last picture of Henry and Jack. They're getting sooo photogenic. Also, yours and liesel's blogs turned out nice.
Good job.

The Tate's said...

So cute! Hope you guys had a fun Halloween.

Alyssa said...

How cute are you boys! For real. . .you couldn't ask for anything more!! There is something special about their bond. . .it's amazing you can tell that already!

Kami said...

very nice costumes. Are they going hunting anytime soon, or is there a possibility they will grow out of the pants?? just kidding! So cute.

Hills said...

They are so flippin' cute!!!

BossyMommy said...

Shocker on the costumes. I was thinking they'd be figure skaters or hairdressers or something. They look fabuloso!

the sheldons said...

They are ADORABLE!!!! What little studmeisters.

P.S. Your blog looks awesome and I am jealous. You have inspired to to play around with mine.

h said...

HILARIOUS. I love these little guys. They are so funny. They look great!

Michelle Bebe said...

yeah christmas is coming, santa's getting fat! i love the blog and the boys. their costumes are A-dorable!

MARIE said...

Perfect costumes for them. And I LOVE......... LOVE (can I write it in bigger caps?) that you're already into Christmas. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Adam and Samantha said...

Love their hunting outfits! Their dad must be very proud! They are so adorable. And your blog is so cute, I love that you celebrate Christmas so early. Adam told me I can't do any Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving, can you believe that?!?!

Angie said...

Very cute boys and great costumes! It looks like a fun Halloween.