Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Six Months Old Today

My babies are six months old today. I can hardly believe it. Everyone always tells me that they grow up so fast, and I can certainly attest to that. I feel like they were just delivered yesterday, and yet it's hard to remember not knowing them and their sweet little faces. Here we are, just minutes after the delivery. They only let me hold Jack for this one minute before they took him off to be monitored. He had a bit of a rough time when he was born. We were all troopers, though and we made it home nice and healthy.


Jack and Henry have been best buds from the get-go. I took this picture when they were just one month old. It seems they have always naturally held hands or interlocked arms when laying side by side. It melts my heart!


This picture was taken in May sometime.

Jack always would lock onto Henry's arm and stare in his face.


I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my boys! They don't care much about today, I'm sure, but I'm feeling a little nostalgic for some reason. I'm just so grateful that they have come and made us so happy and complete.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday boys! Thanks for the hands picture. I melt too! My house smells very limey and I want dinner now!! :) I can't wait!!

Chelsea said...

Haha! I just saw your comment to me. My comment sounds like the answers you were looking for! :)

Kami said...

Isn't it crazy it's already been 6 months. I thought it was going slow, until I realized how old he is!! Crazy.

Michelle Bebe said...

stop it! i can't handle all that cuteness! I DON'T NEED ANOTHER BABY RIGHT NOW! i heart your boys, they are so sweet!

Chelsea said...

I heart you and your chicken tacos! They were amazing!!!!!! Thanks again! Keep posting yummy ideas for us! My kids each ate 1 1/2 burritos! Hefers! Carter goes, oh wow mommy, I really needed this in my tummy today.
:)

the landreths said...

Your boys are SO cute! I have a special place in my heart for twins. And their wonderful moms. :)

Sadie said...

Wow! 6 months already! They are so beautiful! (And I mean that in a tough manly sort of way) ;) Love the hands picture.

Megan said...

Hasn't it been the best 6 months EVER!!! Love you all!!

Natalie said...

Yah, it's freaking crazy how fast the time goes...it's almost too fast for me.

BossyMommy said...

6 crazy months! You're a good mom and your boys are lucky...all THREE of 'em! LYMI.

The Epps Fam said...

I love all of those pictures!!! I can't believe it has already been six months!! When Braddock was born, I didn't want him to grow up, but now I'm learning that the bigger he gets, the cuter he is!! They're so much fun. I'm glad they're here.

MARIE said...

Wow, that hands picture is priceless. Happy Birthday Jack and Henry.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i miss 'em. :(

Chad~Nicole said...

I love the little hand picture. Too cute.