Have I done this before? I don't think I have on this blog. Sorry if I have, but I was tagged and I can't turn down a challenge!
Four Jobs I've Had:
Lil' Pizzazz - I did everything from bussing tables to making the pizzas and subs. They had the best pizza in the world.
New Horizons Computer Training Center - Front desk receptionist
Enterprise Project Mgmt (BYU) - Admin Asst, Training Coordinator, Project Coordinator
Novell - Corporate Services Admin.
Four Places I've Lived:
Queen Creek, Arizona
Troutdale, Oregon
Laie, Hawaii
Provo, Utah
Movies I Love:
The Sound of Music
Walk the Line
It's A Wonderful Life
What's Up Doc?
Four Movies I Would Love to See:
I can't think of any
Four Favorite Foods:
Mexican
Italian
Thai
Anything with whipped cream
Four Weird Things About Me:
I can't sleep at night unless our closet doors are closed. Don't ask, it just drives me crazy.
I start listening to Christmas music in October, or sometimes sooner.
I am really competitive, a neat freak and an organization guru. Some people like to call me Monica Gellar.
I want to live on a ranch with lots of land and horses and cows and a white fence.
Four Favorite TV Shows:
Frasier
House
America's Next Top Model (this should actually go under weird things about myself)
What Not to Wear
Four Places I'd Rather Be:
La Finisterra in Cabo San Lucas
On a cruise with Phil to the Carribbean Islands
Anywhere in Italy
Oak City
Four People I'm Tagging:
Bethany
Leisel (It's time for an update, sister)
Jacey
Anyone else who feels so inclined
*Note to Sadie: None of the links on your blog work for me. I can't comment on any of your posts. Is this just me or is it your blog? I don't have this problem on any other blogs I visit. :(
10 comments:
You lived in Troutdale? That's random. Did you live there the same time as the Pauls? I can relate on the whipped cream only mine is everything with the word "cream" in it...whipped cream, sour cream, ice cream, cream cheese...you get the idea.
Ok, sis, I played along. My answers are now posted for your reading pleasure.
remember how you can make your own meatballs? i think that's awesome. and those turkey sandwiches that you grill. mmmmm.
FINE.
thanks for the shout out...we feel totally honored!
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that has to have the bed made!! Adam makes fun of me also. And wanting to live on a ranch is not so weird, I would LOVE it. But there aren't too many in Tucson, oh well!
I am a cream addict. Same as your other friend. Any form of cream belongs in any recipe here at our house! And I love Monica so it makes you even cooler if people say you are like her!:) And I am putting in a request for more Jenna recipes. I don't want to over kill the wonderfulness of your tacos! I need some variety!
Good morning. Hey, Lindsay said Hi to you on my blog and wanted to add you to her list. She is going private and needs to send you and email invite if you want in on the secrets of her life. ;)
Yay, another ANTM fan... That is a weird thing about me too.
And, super weird about not being able to comment. Other people can comment, so maybe keep trying? Or is this just an excuse so you don't have to comment on my blog? ;)
Lil' Pizzazz did have good pizza. I think they went out of business though! So sad.
Post a Comment