It looks as though the last days of summer are slipping away and fall and winter are coming to stay. This picture was taken at our house on Saturday. (Let's go down to the bay, chew on some hay. I just may! What d'ya say?...) Yes, it's snow. And it was a cold weekend. We even had a fire in our fireplace! I admit to being excited over the change in seasons. This is one thing I love about Utah - we actually have FOUR seasons.
The days have been warming up again this week, but they won't stay long as another storm approaches for the weekend. Snow is imminent and so are the dropping temperatures. So the boys and I headed outside yesterday to soak up the sun and enjoy the last of the warmth for a season. Such an occasion calls for a photo shoot. Here were their best shots (America's Next Top Model, anyone?):

The obsession with their feet continues. Henry has just barely figured out how to get his toes into his mouth, now he and Jack both suck on them all day. It's pretty funny! As Phil says, "Free toys!" It's true. If they are playing with their feet they don't care about anything else.
Lately I've been laying down one of the blankets their Nanna made for them on the living room floor and letting them play together on it. They entertain each other really well, as seen below. It looks like they got into some sort of arm wrestling match! Great, and Henry is already learning how to play dirty. Not fair, Henry!
14 comments:
Your boys are starting to look so much like your hubby!! And can I just say, they are always in the cutest outfits!!! They look sooo dang cute!!
Whoa--what would it be like to have a chill in the air?? Your boys are so adorable. They seem to each have their own cute little personality--even in pictures.
I love the pictures. The boys seem to look more and more different as they get older. I love that arm wrestling one!
Steph
First of all, nice rhyming. Second of all, that pic of your yard reminds me of Thanksgiving a couple years ago when it was so stinking cold and snowing, and trying to negotiate your downhill, ice-covered driveway without falling on my pregnant tailbone. Good times, good times.
i'm seriously oozing with envy. i wish so bad i could see some real snow! come on az! at least get under 90! it's been bad all week. i love those boys, ps. and miss them like crazy. wish you could come to san fran with us! love you!
you are a crack up! i love reading your posts. they make me happy inside! your boys are A-dorable! and by the way... i eat pieces of crap like you for breakfast!
you eat pieces of crap for breakfast?
What the snow? We're glad it might be unseasonable cool this weekend with temperatures in the high 80s.
What????
SNOW?!?!?!?
I can't believe it. It's been cooling down here too...you know...today it was in the 70s & quite windy (I don't think the cool temps will last too long. This weekend it's suppose to be in the 80s. again).
Hi Jenna,
I have looked at your blog (more than once to be honest) and your boys are soo adorable. They seem like they are such happy little boys. I love the 2nd picture of them. They look like they are going to have so much fun growing up together.
Cute, cute!! Aren't twins so much fun? You two are doing a great job raising them! Keep up the good work!
I love the foot and brothers arm in one of the pictures is both in his mouth. Can you start putting a J or an H on their foreheads for me? I am really struggling to figure who's who out!
Snow?! Wow...
And that front yard is going to be the best for 2 little boys next summer. You need to get the fisher price police cars (they used to be the big orange and yellow ones) and they can entertain themselves for hours out there. We have a tiny hill in our backyard and that is heaven sent!
Wow! Snow already? I have to say that I'm NOT looking forward to Chicago snow since it gets to 0 degrees and below here...yike! As for the toe-sucking...Wes is in that stage, but mostly when I go to change his diaper which makes the process VERY difficult. :)
Jenna, I love your blog!! Ashley just told me about it. SUCH cute pix of your boys. Your's and Anjanette's playlists inspired me to put one on my blog.
This has nothing to do with your post, but since i don't have your email address, this is the only way i knew to tell you this--I LOVE hillary's blog! She has you credited as the creator so i just had to tell you. It is the cutest blog i think i've ever seen. GREAT JOB!
Post a Comment