This video is dedicated to you! I can see myself being the recipient of a gift like this someday. I am sure Jack will be the one goofing off, too. Enjoy!
I AM STILL LAUGHING!!!!!! OH MY GOSH! that is the funniest thing i have seen in a LONG time! Seriously I don't even know what to say cuz it is so DANG hilarious!!! Thanks for making my day!!!
I like it when he comes out with a tie on over the Tool t-shirt. Sweet. If you watch some of their other videos, there's a pattern of random punching and slapping throughout. Dang funny!
Hey did you comment on my blog today under Kobie's screen name? I have my detective hat on and am trying to solve the mystery of "kobie" and all fingers are pointing your way! Let me know so I can sleep tonight! :)
6 comments:
I AM STILL LAUGHING!!!!!! OH MY GOSH! that is the funniest thing i have seen in a LONG time! Seriously I don't even know what to say cuz it is so DANG hilarious!!! Thanks for making my day!!!
I like it when he comes out with a tie on over the Tool t-shirt. Sweet. If you watch some of their other videos, there's a pattern of random punching and slapping throughout. Dang funny!
the TOOL shirt is what gave it away. i only remember phil in a TOOL shirt growing up.
that's the best thing ever and is SO gonna be your two boys. good luck with that.
i also love the punching. if they don't do that on their own, we should teach them. they are gonna be so funny.
My personal favorite is the gopher pose. Thanks for dedicating it to me. :)
Ditto on Nicole's comment! I am scared.......
Hey did you comment on my blog today under Kobie's screen name? I have my detective hat on and am trying to solve the mystery of "kobie" and all fingers are pointing your way! Let me know so I can sleep tonight! :)
Post a Comment