What have those little twin hummers been up to lately, you ask? Well all sorts of things. Besides the usual sleeping, eating and growing, Jack & Henry have been...
...getting geared up for the deer hunting season. This is the best baby camo I've ever seen. I'm sure it would look even better without the blue and white surf shirt.
...taking Sunday morning naps with Daddy, or at least supporting him while he slept. I love Henry's face here. He is teething on the bottom so he is always sucking on his bottom lip. It's hard to get a picture of him not doing it. And Jack always has something in his mouth.
...eating ice cream with Auntie Lyssa and LOVING it! I have started calling Jack my little piglet. He will never refuse an opportunity to eat. He must have some great metabolism because he is so long and skinny, excepting his chubby little legs and cheeks!
...eating baby cereal. They think it is especially fun to try and grab the spoon from my hand. Well, mostly Jack grabs at it (and everything else, for that matter). I'm sure he's just trying to be very helpful and feed himself. While I'm proud of him for being a fellow do-it-yourselfer, he sure makes a mess!
(This is Jack's not quite awake/deer in the headlights look. He was really mellow and couldn't quite figure out what was going on.)
...and yes, Henry is learning to sit up all by himself! He's not the sturdiest little sitter just yet, but he is learning very quickly! I think the Bumbo Seat prepared Henry very well.

16 comments:
So adorable! I love the hunting gear!
I love those boys!! I have some rockin' camo clothing for them as well in the big bag of stuff I'm gonna give you. I can't believe Henry is sitting up!! He's so cute and I love the picture of him biting his lip. I could just eat them up! Well, I'll see ya this afternoon when we sing some women at the well tunes.
First: Bethany is what, 21? And she's giving away baby clothes already?
Also, your babies are super cute. But why'dja have to go and do the dual backgrounds on your blog? Now I have to try THAT! Dang it! Stop making your better than mine!
I mean, stop making YOURS better than mine. Oops.
So cute! These two are growing up so fast. I like your new header too. Very cute design....cute babies...cute little family. :)
Ha ha!! Jacey just sent me an email correcting me on my YOU'RE and YOUR grammar issues. I'm laughing so hard right now because she had a problem with the same word!! LOL!
Love the camo! Surf shirts go with everything, right?!
I HEART BUMBO SEATS! They work wonders. I love the boys' eyes. So round and cute! :)
Jack's 'deer in the headlights' look made me laugh out loud. It's a very 'Holmsy' look to me. haha!
i think you win the prize for changing your backgroung more than any other blog i check. MAN those boys are cute.
They are so darn cute. Maybe the cutest boys I've ever seen (along with my own of course!)
All I have to say is I love those boys! If I can't have my own I'm glad I have that much more time to dedicate to them. Thanks for letting me steal them from you
every now and again!
Oh my gosh, they are soooo cute!! Those facial expressions are classic!
Hi again!!
I'll leave you alone after this, I promise. I was just wondering if you could post on your blog the recipe for your dan good Lime Chicken Tacos. I want it and I'm pretty sure everyone else would too. Thanks!!
Love ya!!
Dan straight! I want the recipe. Those sound divine. Lime good. Chicken good. Tacos good.
I can't believe they are already six months old! The pictures are so cute. It is so fun to see Henry sitting up like a big boy!
Steph
I agree about the bumbo seat. I think Phil putting it on his head has helped Henry tremendously in his sitting endeavors.
Post a Comment