Saturday, September 22, 2007

Braddock's 1st Birthday!

This is Braddock, my youngest sister's (you know, Bethany's) baby boy. He just turned one, it's a very monumental birthday.
Bethany, Alyssa and I all went to Ruby River for lunch to celebrate his big day yesterday, and because prego Bethany was craving a Turkey Avocado sandwich. Ok, that's really the only reason we went there, but it was nice of Braddock to let us use his birthday as an excuse.
(Not pictured: Jack. He's still in his carseat. It's ok, we still love you Jack.)

Braddock had a big birthday party today. Bethany sat him in his high chair and let him go at a ginormous piece of cake from Costco, so you can imagine just how ginormous it really was. He had cake and frosting in every crevice above his chest, but he obviously enjoyed himself. He is wearing a shirt that he got from his Nanna, it says "Lock Up Your Daughters." Haha, very funny, mom. Although, those big blue eyes are pretty irresistible!
After Bethany cleaned up his cake fiasco, Braddock pretty much cleaned up on all his birthday gifts. He got toys galore that will probably keep him busy and drive Bethany crazy all day, but what else are you supposed to give a 1-year old for his special day?
The twins of course attended the festivities and they got all dressed up for the occasion in matching khaki overalls and navy blue polos. They were dressed in perfect BYU Cougar colors. Man, I wish I planned that on purpose! It worked out well for them to be dressed up as BYU fans so they could help us cheer on the Cougs, who beat the Air Force 31-6 this afternoon. Take that, Falcons!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Megan said...

LOVE THE OVERALLS!!! Way to support the cause... you know football... give the boys kisses from me! Jack and Henry, not Phil, I will let you take care of that!

The Epps Fam said...

HI! I'm glad that you are such a good aunt and post Braddock's birthday. I'm bad. I still haven't gotten to it yet. Thanks for all your help on Saturday. I'm still recovering. :)
Loved the boys' overalls. They are so cute.

oscar said...

I love the boys in those matching outfits. They are adorable! They are lucky to have such a great mom! well and dad....well and family around them- they are lucky and cute boys! :) Plus they get in on all that Cougar football action. :)

MARIE said...

I don't think you could ever take too many Jack and Henry pics. They're pretty much the cutest things out there.