Monday, August 20, 2007

The Questions I'm Asked...

Does this tell you a little about their personalities? Yes, they are twins. Yes, they are fraternal. Yes, they are boys. And yes, they have different personalities, VERY different. I think little Jack is going to give us a run for our money.

9 comments:

The Epps Fam said...

Hi!
I need some serious help with my blog. Can you surprise next time I look at mine?? I'll pay you!

Lub ya!
Beth

Claytie and Suzie said...

Jack certainly is a character, haha! I have some cute pics from the wedding of him and Mitchell. Love your blog. It was nice seeing you at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, did you say they were BOTH boys??? Lol, no j/k! So adorable as usual

The Epps Fam said...

I love your boys! I love that Henry is so shy and Jack is so.......YOU (well, personality, that is). Thanks for making my blog look hot! I love it.

Natalie said...

That's so great! They are looking more and more like kids (not newborns) all the time. Isn't it amazing? They sure are cute!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i miss em. i hope thanksgiving gets here soon.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

ps. the colts lost yesterday! we are back to weekly colt anxiety, which makes me think of you. but i love it!

Amanda said...

Just keep telling your little boys to get used to years and years of the same questions!!

Angie said...

Those were all the questions I had. Thank you for answering them so succinctly :)