Phil volunteered the clever idea of putting Jack in the toy box with the stuffed animals and taking a picture. I went a little further than that and put both the boys in the box to call it "Henry & Jack in the Box"...get it? They weren't as excited about the idea as I was, especially since I had to wake Jack up from a little snooze to put the whole thing together.
As you can see, he was not fully cooperative. But he sure looks like he belongs in a box of toys that small!
Henry is a little bit bigger than his brother. Both have grown so much this week, it's making me realize that soon, before I know it, they'll be doing things like throwing toys over our banister, then asking to borrow our cars and getting married...
On the plus side, Henry and Jack are finally fitting into preemie clothing! (Ok, so maybe they're not growing up that fast). I have been dying to get these "Up to 7 pounds" size outfits on the boys. Since we had a little outing this morning to the Cracker Barrel with my family, I thought it would be the perfect occasion to dress them up. Dang, they are cute!

My mom came to visit this past week. She really loved the boys, and she got a kick out of Jack and all of his facial expressions. He really is a charmer! We got in a quick picture of her with the twinners before she left for the airport. This was taken at the Cracker Barrel in Springville. We had breakfast there this morning with the whole living-in-Utah Walker family clan. Below is our group picture. Nancy (top left) is Alyssa's old roommate and best friend. We also claim her as our adopted sister pretty much. 
6 comments:
I LOVE those pictures! Great idea with the box, just like Gracie. It looks like they enjoyed it just as much as she did. Those boys are cute! I wanna see 'em right now!
I realize this isn't what you want to hear..but...your boys are so tiny! In a few months it will be difficult to remember that they were once as small as they are right now. I think we're heading your way in a few weeks for Mother's Day. Can't wait to see you & your boys!
ps. last night during dinner James was still laughing about "henry and jack in the box"...
Hey! One of my blogging friends is good at scrapbooking so i think you should take a look at her blog. when i saw it, i thought of you. her name is Katie J. on my friends & family list. she's very talented, as are you. plus, she just got an awesome deal on scrapbook paper at Costco.
oh my goodness. i heart them! you are such a smokin' hott momma and are doing so well it sounds like! congrats on your little bubies. i think they are the cutest little twin hummas i have eva seen! mucho love!
It is so fun to see your mom! Your babies are so dang cute! Congrats new mommy!
Post a Comment