Today was bath day for Jack and Henry. How do boys get so dirty? They're not even mobile yet and their dirtiness still warrants bath time. This week has been especially dirty. Both boys have started this new thing of peeing up their backs every time they eat. It's been ridiculous! So we go through about 10 onesies a day and 10 blankets, too. It's really fun when they wait to pee until I'm in the physical act of changing their diapers and then it's like a fire hose let loose at full force, spraying themselves in the face, spraying their mom, their mom's bed... In spite of it all, I am having so much fun with these boys.
Jack was first to get a bath today. I've figured out that if I get the water just borderline hot he enjoys it much more and doesn't scream the whole time. He was actually quite relaxed when I wrapped him in his towel afterwards. Henry had a very different experience. I think he found his voice this week at the doctor's office because he seems to be crying a lot louder over really silly things. It's such a cute cry, though. Awwww...
3 comments:
They are so cute i could just put them in my pocket and take them home! i won't, though.
Oh man, i wish i could of put 'em in my pocket! i miss them!
i can't believe how cute those babies are! keep taking pics and posting them until we can see them! we miss you guys!
Post a Comment