Phil and I went to see the perinatologist this morning for a 33-1/2 week update. Jack & Henry are doing great! Both are measuring right on track and their fluid levels are perfect. Henry weighs 4lbs 13oz and Jack weighs 4lbs 5oz. The doctor said if they were to be born in the next week they would be just fine, but we are still hoping they will hold on 2-1/2 more weeks. And one more fun tidbit of information... Jack has somehow, in the past 3 weeks, found room in my belly to flip head up - yep, he's breech! That little stinker! This will most likely mean a c-section delivery, but lucky for him I'm not too upset about it. I mostly just want them out at this point, don't care how it's done!
Much love to all of you,
Jenna
2 comments:
Hooray for Jack & Henry! I can't wait to see them! Do you know what their middle names are gonna be?
Hi Jenna! Tina McKinnon here! Mel's Mom-in-law... We're so happy for you and anxious for your boys to get here. Sounds like everything is going great. Good luck! (My vote is for C-section! Get them to install a zipper!) Love to all.
xox
Post a Comment