Friday, March 9, 2007

Recent belly pics

This is me holding Lilly. I am about 29 weeks at the time and feeling great!
Mel (18 weeks), Hill (31 weeks) and me (28 weeks) at Gma & Gpa Smith's house.
Provo Baby Shower at Aunt Sandra's house, Feb. 17th, 30 weeks. This was taken just a few days before I went to the doctor and found out the boys were a little over-anxious about being born. I have been on bedrest since February 21st, a week of which was spent in the hospital. I am now staying up at Phil's parents' home, which is a great blessing and a nice change from the hospital room.

And here's Phil holding Lilly during her and Hill's February visit to Utah. He is the most important boy of My Three Boys. I love him and he has been so great while I've been on bedrest. Thanks honey! You're the best.

2 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now. It certainly will help you pass the time. And keep me updated on everything. Love you!

Phil said...

Oh man, the girl that is pregnant with twins is HOT! ;) HI HONEY! Great site!