Friday, March 23, 2007

Still growing...


Here are two pics of my growing belly taken today. I am 34 weeks and 3 days! I swear when I checked into the hospital 4 weeks ago I never thought I would make it this far!! When I think about it, I am so grateful that the boys have been able to grow and get all the TLC they can in my personal little incubator. At this point, they could be born anytime and thrive. What a relief to be to this final stage!


From left to right: my sisters Bethany, Alyssa (holding Bethany's little baby Braddock) and me. They come to visit me about once a week. Today they brought Baskin Robbins Jamoca ice cream, man what a treat! We had fun visiting and playing with Braddock. And I swear, every time they come they get me laughing so hard I'm sure I'll go into labor. I should have them over more often over the next week or so, because I am really feeling ready to have these babies!

4 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

Thanks so much for the pic, Jenna! You are huge! I miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

Hey you HAVE to see the picture i posted of robby. i know you will love it!

h said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
h said...

I think you look FANTASTIC! I can't believe those boys can fit in you, but they're finding a way. At least for your sake, they'll soon be finding their way right on out of there. Take care of yourself, sis. Love ya.