Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Phil's Adventures


Phil has enjoyed spending his evenings hiking up above his parents' house while we have been staying with them for the past month. He takes Buckley for walks and finds an excuse to be outdoors. He took these pictures last night of the sunset behind an oak stand. Utah Lake is in the distance. Other pictures can be seen at www.theholmesfamily.net.

3 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

Those pictures are awesome. I miss you guys and Buckley and HARVEY! I hope you still have your sanity, jenna.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

OH PUMPKIN! I'm so sorry about your sanity. I'm even running out of ideas to give you to distract yourself. All i ever did on bedrest was watch movies and knit. oh, and i colored in a brand new coloring book with brand new crayons. that was a mood lifter, if you can get someone to get that for you. plus you are good a coloring. i'm waiting for test results to find out if i'm going into labor in the next two weeks. i'm not on official bed rest but my doctor told me to get ready for it. i miss you!

h said...

Sweet pics, Bro. I wish we were all staying up at the homestead together. Then Phil could take Lilly on the hikes with him and the pups.