November was a great month that flew by way too quickly. Does anyone else feel like time is passing much faster than usual? Maybe that's just how it will be from now on as these boys grow bigger and get busier.
We had a huge snow storm early in November that dumped a lot of snow. It kept the boys busy for DAYS sledding, shoveling, and playing with the neighbors. They are such snow babies. Henry has been quoted as saying, "I just want to kick a branch and eat some snow." He has always loved eating the snow, it makes us laugh a lot.
Phil put together this little snowsuit for Grant at Gramma's house. It's for little babies, but Grant squeezed into it and played outside for a bit.
I got the baking bug, and Grant was a big helper one day, eating the dough and the finished products.
The boys learned all about Thanksgiving at school and came home with these awesome Indian costumes. Jack wore his every day until it fell apart completely.
The weekend after Thanksgiving we went on our 8th annual Christmas Tree Hunt. We found the perfect tree. We all love this tradition and the older the boys get, the better it is. Everyone was involved this year!
Finished product...oh yeah!
I had an afternoon to myself which I used to get my nails painted, work on some sewing projects and wrap Christmas presents. I am 35 weeks in this picture. I'm glad I got those projects done when I did because I have since run out of steam!
Other highlights of November include TWO Thanksgiving dinners, our 9th Anniversary getaway to Salt Lake City and Black Friday shopping with my love, nursery preparations, Christmas preparations and lots of family time. It was a fast month, but it was a good one.
1 comment:
You're gorgeous! What did you make?
Post a Comment