The twins started their first season of T-Ball in May. We bought them a bunch of baseball gear for their birthday the month before and we practiced hitting and running before their first practice with their team.
They opened the season with an Opening Day Parade and game. Phil, Grant and I cheered them on as they rode in the back of a truck with balloons. They were mostly excited about all of the candy they got to eat in the back of that truck.
They have two games left in the season. They have come a long way since that first game. They don't even have to use the tee anymore when they bat! Henry is crazy in the outfield. He'll come running from 3rd base to get a ball that was hit down the 1st baseline. Baseball is his sport and it has been fun to watch him excel in something he loves. I think Jack is along for the ride mostly when it comes to baseball, but I'm glad he's having a great experience, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment