Monday, November 7, 2011
gratitude: day seven
Yesterday I was going through my usual Monday routine, which mostly involves picking up the slack from the weekend. I start every morning unloading and reloading the dishwasher. I think this is the most mundane task I perform on a daily basis, but yesterday I reminded myself how easy my life is because I have a dishwasher. A few months ago our dishwasher bit the dust, and we went a few days before we bought another one. Wow, I had no idea how many dishes we used each day until I had to wash them all by hand. So time consuming! Our new dishwasher is superb and I can get so much more accomplished because it runs well. Thank you, modern day appliances! I am a better mother because of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
there's nothing so nice as a brand new working appliance!! what a pleasure!
Post a Comment