Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Evidence

I frequently complain about the fact that if something were to happen to me while my children were little, they would never believe I was their mother because there is no photographic evidence to show for it. I am always the one behind the camera, which sometimes I prefer, but I'd like to have at least some pictures with my beautiful boys. So Phil took a few pictures for us last night.




Grant is a growing boy. At his 2 month appointment he weighed 10lbs 1oz (25%) and was 24 inches long (90%). He is definitely healthy, happy and thriving! We love him so much. He loves to smile and "talk" at anyone who will give him attention. He never fusses unless it's bedtime or feeding time, and even then he only grunts a little then smiles as soon as I go in to pick him up out of the crib. Jack and Henry love to take care of him. I think it just about kills them that they can't pick him up and carry him around. He is delightfully content 99% of the time...


...and every once in a while he flashes this face. 

Killer look. It's not necessarily a sad face, though. It's like a facial exercise. I hope.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

He is darling! Love those faces. I know exactly what you mean about not being in any pictures. :)

Miranda Townsend said...

I love it when you post something and then I feel like I'm missing out on something...oh wait, I HATE that feeling!!! Don't tease me with cousin get-togethers:) I also feel terrible about never being in any pictures with my kids...it's definitely a huge regret on my part.

Natalie said...

what a cutie pie! i love happy babies! you are so blessed with those 3 darling boys!

Unknown said...

I feel like that too!!! haha. I love the pictures!!!